Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fucked Up's David Comes to Life Album of the Year

         It's been quite the year for Fucked Up, besides touring the world over they have also received every accolade under the sun for their Punk Rock Opera Masterpiece David Comes to Life...now comes the news that in SPIN Magazines Year End Best of Issue David Comes to Life has been named Album of the Year.....I still can't believe that, and to top everything off Damian is on the cover!!

So, Congratulations to Sandy, Damian, Ben, Josh, Jonah and Mike and everyone else tied to the band....what a mind blowing accomplishment


Here's the latest video from David Comes to Life "Turn the Season" directed by Scott Cudmore.

Joe Cornelisse-SSGS

 


1 comment:

  1. This is just ridiculously fantastic.
    This band have thrilled me with this record more than any other band with any other record I can remember.
    It's been a shitty year in many respects and from April onward this record has helped.
    I told Mike this in a stupid fan-boy type way after a show and I think he must've thought I was nuts.
    I've taken the code for this video and put it on my blog, a football thing (soccer), hope nobody minds.
    Thanks for this and more Joe.

    ReplyDelete