Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fucked Up's LONG WINTER Part Three



     I'd be doing the Toronto Arts & Music scene a disservice if I didn't throw a final push behind tomorrow night's third installment of Fucked Up's LONG WINTER series, a night of music, visual art, dance, food, readings and pretty much anything else you can think of. From all of the feedback I've gotten in regards to the first two this will be a night you shouldn't miss…and it's PWYC (Pay What You Can) so if that doesn't get you off the couch and downtown I don't know what will. 

    Some of the musicians performing tomorrow night are Buck 65, Picastro, Moon King, Vag Halen, S.H.I.T., Light Fires Plus "Magic Moments" by Katie Stelmanis (Austra).

    It all starts tomorrow night at 8 @ The Great Hall - 1087 Queen W, Toronto, and as I previously told ya it's PWYC.

If you need more information it can all be found HERE

    I just can't seem to make it down to any of them, maybe part Four (you can't see it but my fingers are crossed)

Joe Cornelisse-SMM




No comments:

Post a Comment