Tuesday, January 22, 2013

31 Seconds Was All I Could Take



    My readers can take the following post as a PSA from Sonic More Music

     As a person that listens to a lot of music I also tend to like a lot of different styles and I also try and find the good in everything because I know someone somewhere put some time and effort into it. But there are just some things out there that I can't even take 31 seconds of….Black Veil Brides is one of them. I get the Glam 1980's Mötley Crüe look, it worked for them back then and that was all good (I was one of the many who had a copy of Shout At The Devil on vinyl)…but the lead "singer" sounding exactly like Chad Kroeger of (I'm finding it very difficult to type this) Nickelback just kills a tiny piece of my soul. 

    If you dig this "stuff" then that's cool but for now I have to go lie down for a bit, maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.


Joe Cornelisse-SMM


No comments:

Post a Comment