Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bonnaroo 2013 Lineup



    So here I am announcing the lineup for this year's Bonnaroo Music& Arts Festival, another huge Festival that I have no possibility in attending…but some of you might so I'll go through this massive list of performers and select the acts that I would watch if I was going. I've never seen him so I'd add Paul McCartney to the list, also I've never had the chance (or $) to see Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers live so I'd stick around for him. The rest would be as follows… Björk, Wilco, Nas, Tame Impala, Billy Idol, Matt & Kim, Swans, Four Tet, Calexico, Japandroids, Death Grips, Jeff The Brotherhood, The National , Father John Misty.

    So if you are driving down to Great Stage Park, Manchester, Tennessee (it's only a 13 hr & 28 min journey) and you have an extra ticket and some space in your car I'll be more than happy to go for the ride.



Joe Cornelisse-SMM

No comments:

Post a Comment