Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Concert Ticket Stubs
1987 - The Cure - An Evening with The Cure



    

     Nothing says the 1980's like Robert Smith and The Cure. I remember this concert well; I was on the floor and stood on my seat the whole show. I managed to find the set list online, and in my opinion this was the perfect Cure show.

Joe Cornelisse-SMM

Intro:
eyemou
Mainset:
the kiss
torture
all i want
a japanese dream
catch
just like heaven
hot hot hot
if only tonight we could sleep
like cockatoos
the walk
inbetween days
how beautiful you are
the perfect girl
the snakepit
a forest
fight
Encore 1:
close to me
let's go to bed
Encore 2:
one more time
charlotte sometimes
shiver and shake
Encore 3:
three imaginary boys
primary
boys don't cry
why can't i be you


No comments:

Post a Comment