Saturday, February 9, 2013

OFF! Forced To Cancel Shows As Singer Keith Morris Recovers From Diabetic Coma



     Keith Morris, singer with Punk band OFF! and the Black Flag reunion project FLAG is recovering from a diabetic coma Rolling Stone reports. He told Rolling Stone:

I'm a diabetic and I failed to eat lunch. Came back, hung out with my girlfriend, and the whole idea was that we were going to do what grown-ups do-- go take a nap and go get something to eat. I should have eaten first. So we did what we did, and I passed out. As I passed out, I actually blacked out and went into a diabetic-induced coma. So I'm kind of like the T-shirt that's been sitting in the dryer for three days.

   And according to their Facebook Page they have had to cancel their west coast tour: 

Sadly, we have to cancel our west coast tour due to illness. Refunds are available at point of purchase. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to performing in these cities in the near future.

Be Well Keith



Joe Cornelisse-SMM

No comments:

Post a Comment